Welcome to our website, which we created to keep friends and family updated the status of our little baby boy. On Feb 5th, at almost 27 weeks pregnant, my water broke during a two day visit to OKC. I'm now being hospitalized in OKC and will try to post updates here for those who'd like to follow us through this experience. Thank you so much for your continued prayers for our little guy.











Sunday, April 8, 2012

64 days

I'm missing the kids today, but I'm so thankful Karen & Dean are getting to have a fun Easter with them. We dressed up Owen for the occasion with a bunny hat & booties from my sister:) Here are some pictures of him!

Someone found his thumb.




















Family picture.



































































































A nurse taught me to crochet and I made this blanket for Owen while I was in the hospital on bed rest. He got the puppy from the kid's zone.

































This is what I spend a lot of the day doing, aside from feeding the baby. Kangaroo care. I'm enjoying getting time to hold my lil one. I know that will be harder to do once I'm home with the other kids.













I forgot to mention that Chris and I snuck away to have dinner at Zios the other night. It was my first time to leave this building in 60 days! Yay!

3 comments:

  1. So awesome about his bilirubin going down on its own! And so glad he's off the CPAP! Congrats! Happy Easter! We will be up next weekend for a friend's wedding, so we might swing by to see you all again. :) Let us know if there's anything we can bring you!

    Jen Harris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the feeding tube get to go in his mouth sometimes? Love the pictures, he looks even more amazing than on Friday. His eyes are beautiful and I bet Chris was delighted holding him while awake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great pics! I can't wait to hold that little guy...of course, I'll probably be forced to wait in a looooooooong line of Livonia-ites. Or is it Livonians? Livoniagans? Anyhow, hooray for OWEN!!!

    ReplyDelete