Welcome to our website, which we created to keep friends and family updated the status of our little baby boy. On Feb 5th, at almost 27 weeks pregnant, my water broke during a two day visit to OKC. I'm now being hospitalized in OKC and will try to post updates here for those who'd like to follow us through this experience. Thank you so much for your continued prayers for our little guy.











Wednesday, April 18, 2012

74 days

We were discharged from the hospital!! Yesterday was a crazy day trying to organize everything that had to come together to be discharged. I got the okay from our doctor, and Owen got the shots he needed. We are taking a oxygen mask and tubing on the plane just in case (nothing ever happens when you're prepared, right?). We left at about 6pm last night and stayed at Kathy Loeber's house. We have a flight booked for Detroit tonight!! It's hard to believe that after 74 days we are finally going to return home. I haven't seen the kids in over a month and I can't wait to see their smiling faces and introduce them to their new brother. I'll be flying by myself but will have help getting my bags checked at the airport. So all should go smoothly. My biggest concern is Owen being exposed to germs in the airport. Please say a prayer for his health and our safety as we travel. I'll continue to post about how things are going once we are home. Thank you everyone for your prayers. It's amazing we we made it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment