Welcome to our website, which we created to keep friends and family updated the status of our little baby boy. On Feb 5th, at almost 27 weeks pregnant, my water broke during a two day visit to OKC. I'm now being hospitalized in OKC and will try to post updates here for those who'd like to follow us through this experience. Thank you so much for your continued prayers for our little guy.











Thursday, March 29, 2012

54 days

I'm 34 weeks today! Praise God! I talked to a nurse from Michigan today who worked in OB Special Care as a nurse for years and she said she'd never seen a patient with ruptured membranes make it as long as I have. She was so surprised. I feel blessed.

Tomorrow our induction starts at 7:30 am. Please pray for a speedy uncomplicated labor for me and a healthy little baby boy. We'll post when he's here!!



5 comments:

  1. Praying tomorrow goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. God is so good! Teresa Barbian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just prayed and will keep praying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still prayin for all yall (despite my Okie grammer).
    -Bradley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woke up before 5 today and you were on my mind. Been praying all day for God's will to be the happiest outcome.

    ReplyDelete