Welcome to our website, which we created to keep friends and family updated the status of our little baby boy. On Feb 5th, at almost 27 weeks pregnant, my water broke during a two day visit to OKC. I'm now being hospitalized in OKC and will try to post updates here for those who'd like to follow us through this experience. Thank you so much for your continued prayers for our little guy.











Wednesday, February 15, 2012

11 days

Just wanted to let you all know all is well here. We are still hanging tight. I just haven't had time to post the last few days. More tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Good morning! I love reading your blog and I read it over & over. I practically have it memorized! I love the wonderful comments from your friends and the fact that so many are praying for all the family. You have so many friends nearby...just another blessing for you. Week 28 today - yay for you and B3! You're always in my thoughts and prayers. We love you so much! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about you and praying for you every day. My prayers are specifically for no labor until 30 weeks and for no infection. I'm also praying for your peace of mind and a healthy baby and for the Lord to take care of you. (I have my own ideas on how He should take care of you, but I know I should pray that HIS will be done because he knows how to take care of you better than I do) :) Anyway, I hope you're still doing well and comfortable and I hope Baby Boy hangs on tight for a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete