Welcome to our website, which we created to keep friends and family updated the status of our little baby boy. On Feb 5th, at almost 27 weeks pregnant, my water broke during a two day visit to OKC. I'm now being hospitalized in OKC and will try to post updates here for those who'd like to follow us through this experience. Thank you so much for your continued prayers for our little guy.











Saturday, February 18, 2012

14 days

I get to see my kiddos tomorrow! My mom and dad drove Ava & Grant down and they arrived late tonight. They'll be up here tomorrow and I can't wait to get a hug from each of them! I have never been away from Grant. I thought a quick two day trip would be reasonable, but little did I know I wouldn't see him for two weeks. I ask for you to pray for them that this will be a joyful time to visit and not be too confusing for them, especially Grant. They get to stay all week - I'm so looking forward to it!

5 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm so glad they will be there for a whole week. I know you will enjoy every moment of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that they will be able to come and be with you. Love and hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you get to spend the week with them. We put your name on our small groups prayer list this evening.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and your precious family! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you get to see the kids this week! I'm sure that brightens your days 100-fold. Praying for you every day and hope to come see you soon. Glad you aren't too bored. :)

    ReplyDelete